When you are driving your car, visibility is significant, avoiding unexpected objects on the street that could cause an accident. For this reason, it is essential to keep your vehicle windshield and windows clean, so you can be safe while you drive. But, if you don´t clean your vehicle windshield and windows the right way, you could end up doing the opposite, increasing your chances of having an accident. Today we want to write about how to properly clean your vehicle windows and windshield so you can drive safely.
Steps for Cleaning the Exterior of Your Car Windshield and Windows
- Wash your car to remove dirt, dust, bugs, and debris before cleaning your windows and windshield.
- Gather the materials: microfiber towel and a glass cleaner product.
- Spray your glass cleaner product directly to your windshield and windows.
- With the microfiber towel, wipe in circles until all the surface its clean. Avoid using newspaper or paper towels that could leave a residue.
- When you leave your car windows and windshield to dry, avoid direct contact with the sun.
Steps for Cleaning the Interior of Your Car Windshield and Windows
- Same as your vehicle exterior you will need a microfiber towel and a glass cleaner product.
- For your windows and windshield exterior cleaning, avoid spraying the glass cleaner directly on them, this is because you can spill other interior components in the process. Spray the glass cleaner on the microfiber towel and wipe in circles.
- Same as with the exterior, avoid direct contact with the sun when leaving your car windows and windshield to dry.
High-Quality Car Repair and Maintenance Services in Boulder
Now, that you know how to clean your vehicle windshield and windows properly, you can have a safer ride. If you need car repair and maintenance services, Allegiance Automotive has all the knowledge, tools, and skills to do the same work any dealership would offer, at much better prices and with our excellent 3 years / 36,000-mile warranty on all repairs made in our shop. We encourage you to browse our website and learn more about our automotive repair and maintenance company. Contact us today to schedule an appointment so we can take care of your car with professionalism and quality.